Carrier Ethernet technology has evolved to support reliable Ethernet packet transport over a variety of network access and transport topologies, including Carrier-class ring architectures using ITU-T G.8031/G.8032.
Through adoption of Y.1731 and 802.1ag CFM (Connectivity Fault Management) OAM features, continuous Service Level Monitoring and Service Level Verification features can be provided for mission critical applications.
These advanced Carrier Ethernet services are used for traffic types that require high reliability and stability. Examples include Mobile backhaul, Branch-to-Headquarters networking, and Industrial Ethernet.
Carrier Ethernet networks are widely deployed and have proven to provide high reliability and stability.
Simple and Reliable network with Ethernet Technology
- Using ubiquitous Ethernet with G.8032, reliability through ring topology is provided with diverse different distance standard optic modules
- When a fault happen in any part of the ring, sub 50msec switchover protects traffic reliable way.
Flexible Network Design with Modular and Hardended Platform
- Standard SFP/SFP+ can be used with diverse distances, which enables flexible network design.
- Environmentally hardened platform help outdoor, onsite deployment of the products
- V5624G Aggregation Switch