- Aggregate 512 Gbps of non-blocking capacity, with 20 Gbps to each line card
- Cross-card link aggregation capable
- Supports 1588v2 and SyncE
- Support for carrier-class active/standby redundancy, link aggregation, point-to-point, and ring configuration on all ports
- Copper and fiber based SFP/SFP+
- Full range of management options including SNMP, CLI, WebUI, and integration into ZMS Element Management System
MXK HIGH-BANDWIDTH UPLINKS: MXK-UPLINK-2X10G-8X1GE-TOP
DZS’ MXK intelligent terabit access concentrator reflects a clean-sheet approach to a truly scalable multi-service architecture, designed to meet the rapidly evolving demands on access networks. MXK platforms offer unmatched bandwidth – with non-blocking capacity of up to 3,600 100Mbps GPON subscribers or 360 1G Active Ethernet subscribers per chassis – while leveraging DZS’ well-proven SLMS access operating system for sophisticated service intelligence and ease of management.
MXK uplink cards enable operators to offer superior high-bandwidth services in a variety of network designs by offering a wide range of available service types and features. To support mobile back-haul applications the MXK-UPLINK-2X10G-8X1GE-TOP supports 2X 10G and 8 X 1G Ethernet ports with Synchronous Ethernet and 1588v2 for clock recovery, as well as a E1/T1/BITS timing inputs.
Additionally, MXK uplink cards provide full card and network redundancy by supporting an active card and backup standby in the same chassis. If a card or network failover occurs, the standby card will take over instantly – even without dropping any calls. And for additional network resiliency, these cards support both cross-card and intra-link aggregation, as well as the EAPS ring protocol.
Of course as in all MXK portfolio, comprehensive, intuitive management is provided via CLI, WebUI, and ZMS user interface options.
The MXK-UPLINK-2X10G-8X1GE-TOP requires a minimum software release of MXK 22.214.171.124xx.Download or print data sheet