- GPON port density with 16-port card w/ 128 splits supports up to 32,768 ONTs per chassis
- ITU-T G.984 compliant GPON w/Type-B Redundancy support
- Class B+ and Class C+ SFP optics w/RSSI
- Layer 2 and 3 features for guaranteed QoS, video replication, and security
- Fully standards-compliant Smart OMCI management of ONTs
- Industry-leading SLMS traffic management provides QoS, traffic shaping, and dynamic bandwidth allocation to support triple-play and other applications
- Full range of management options including SNMP, CLI, and integration into DZS’s ZMS Element Management System and OSS Gateway
- Industrial temperature hardened
MXK-F GPON OLT Line Card: MXK-LC-GP16-3
Demands on access networks continue to accelerate, and technology advances change and evolve at light speed to cope with this growth. To build a platform with more than 10-years reach requires a networking innovator with extraordinary vision, proven bench strength and experience, and of course, exceptional technology to keep pace.
With over 1,000 global customers deploying DZS’ world-class solutions for their service provider and enterprise networks, in some of the harshest and most demanding environments in the industry in its pedigree, DZS’ MXK-F™ ultra high-capacity fiber-optimized aggregation platform is the latest cost-effective addition to its world renowned MXK™ portfolio.
The MXK-F™ portfolio includes ITU-standard GPON line cards providing 2.5Gbps downstream and 1.25 Gbps upstream bandwidth over a passive optical network on 16-ports per card. Using 128 splits per PON, the MXK-F1421 platform can connect with up to 32,768 ONTs. MXKLC-GP16-3 model supports 16 GPON ports in both MXK-14xx and MXK-F219 and also will also support timing distribution option per 984.3 Amd 2.
GPON provides one of the most cost-effective ways for operators to deploy fiber-based services to the home, business, or node. With GPON splitters that can be co-located with at the CO or installed remotely in the network, the service provider can choose the network architecture that finds the right balance between capital cost optimization and ease of upgradeability.
As with all MXK™ product family platforms, intelligent processing enable GPON networks to deliver uncompromising quality for the full range of triple-play services.Download or print data sheet