- 32-port 100Mbps/1Gbps fiber services selectable port by port
- 100/1000BT Copper Services selectable port by port
- Supports 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol
- Supports up to 512 1G AE ports on a fully-filled MXK-F1421 chassis
- Industry-leading SLMS traffic management provides QoS, traffic shaping, and security to support video, triple play, and other applications
- Full range of management options including SNMP, CLI, and integration into DZS’s ZMS Element Management System and OSS Gateway
MXK-F 32-port 1G Active Ethernet Line Cards: MXK-LC-AEG32
Demands on access networks continue to accelerate, and technology advances change and evolve at light speed to cope with this growth. To build a platform with more than 10-years reach requires a networking innovator with extraordinary vision, proven bench strength and experience, and of course, exceptional technology to keep pace.
With over 1,000 global customers deploying DZS’ world-class solutions for their service provider and enterprise networks, in some of the harshest and most demanding environments in the industry in its pedigree, DZS’ MXK-F™ ultra high-capacity fiber-optimized aggregation platform is the latest cost-effective addition to its world renowned MXK™ portfolio.
The MXK-F™ portfolio includes several options for FTTx network design. Its Active Ethernet line cards support point-to-point copper- and fiber-based Ethernet services at symmetric 100 Mbps or 1 Gbps data rates. These can be used to aggregate (or subtend) other Ethernet based devices or to provide high-bandwidth services to individual customer premises. Selection of an Active Ethernet point-to-point architecture equips services providers with a comfortably future-proof infrastructure as demand for individual subscriber data rates continue to rise.
The MXK-LC-AEG32 Active Ethernet single-slot card can connect up to 512 subscribers on a fully-configured MXK-F1421. Designed for use with two-channel MSA compliant Compact SFP’s, the 16 sockets on the card can be used to support fiber services to 32 customers per card. The card also supports single channel SFP’s for a total of 16 subscribers per card.Download or print data sheet