- Enables connectivity to low speed V24/V28 (RS232) based devices.
- V24/V28 (RS232) ports can be independently programmed for synchronous or asynchronous
- Low delay for mission critical applications.
- Integral testing capabilities include extensive Bit Error Rate Test (BERT) and loopback options on a per port basis.
- High port density for maximum peripheral connectivity.
- Supports industry standard subrate multiplexing schemes including DS0-A, DS0-B
IMACS LD-SRU Card
The LD-SRU card allows connection of up to ten (10) RS-232, low speed and medium speed data terminals to the IMACS. The functionality of the LD-SRU card (822570) includes the capability to deliver the low delay throughput. The maximum of 3 ms +/- 10% end to end of rates 9.6Kbps or higher for sync and the maximum of 6 ms +/-10% end to end of rates 9.6Kbps or higher for async.
A number of those devices can be multiplexed onto a single DS0 time slot of a WAN card. The card ports can also bemultiplexed with voice traffic on an ADPCM card. Each port of the LD-SRU card receives timing from either the external DTE or the IMACS.Download or print data sheet