- Available in 2 or 4 port versions for cost effective deployment.
- Supports V.35, RS530 or V.11 interfaces.
- V.35/X.21 trunk interface versions for Nx64K network access.
- 56kbps/64kbps, Nx56kbps/64kbps up to 1.536Mbps/2.038Mbps.
- Extensive diagnostic support including multiple loopback selections, integral Bit
- Error Rate Tests (BERT) on a per port basis, and end-to-end QoS measurements.
IMACS HSU Cards
All of the HSU Card’s can be installed in any User slot of an IMACS chassis. Each port on a HSU can be independently configured to operate at any N x 56 Kbps or N x 64 Kbps speed where N is between 1 and 31 in E1 mode or 1 and 24 in T1 mode. In addition to the data rate, each synchronous port’s Transmit Clock can be programmed for Internal (“int”) or External (“ext”) modes and both the Clock and Data Polarity may be Inverted (“inv”) through software.
Software-initiated diagnostics supported include the setting of local loopbacks towards either the network (“net”) or the attached DTE equipment (“dte”). In addition, a remote loopback function allows the HSU card to generate and respond to both latching and non-latching DDS-format OCU, CSU and DSU loopback codes initiated from the remote end of the circuit. The card can also generate and recognize two industry-standard in-band loop-up and loop-down codes that act on the entire super-rate circuit. Those are the ITU (CCITT) V.54 (“v.54”) code and the ANSI Fractional T1 (“ft1”) code, respectively.
In addition, the integral Bit Error Rate Tester (BERT) can be used to generate test patterns and route those towards the WAN facility. These test patterns can then be used to verify synchronization and measure circuit quality.Download or print data sheet