- 480Gbps switching capacity
- End-to-end 10GbE data center solution
- Support dual power supplies for redundancy
- Ultra low latency
- Medium density 24-port 10GbE switch
- Management via SNMPv1/v2/v3 and RMON
- User password protected system management
- Data secured through SSH
- Enhanced security through RADIUS and TACACS+
- Remote network management
- User-friendly CLI via console or telnet
- L2/L3/L4 H/W based ACL
EXK-V6824XG L2/L3 Aggregation Switch
The DZS EXK-V6824XG is a 10GbE switch is purpose-built for demanding low-latency data center environments and for ISP FTTx broadband aggregation networks. The deployment of this 10GbE capable switch significantly improves server utilization and consequently, data center power efficiency.
The EXK-V6824XG offers 24 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports (SFP+ /SFP). These 10GbE ports provide flexible low-latency high-bandwidth switching, filtering, and traffic management, and large data center grade buffers keep traffic moving.
The EXK-V6824XG supports both AC and DC modular power supply modules (PSUs) that can be configured redundantly, and dual fan modules provide exceptional cooling performance ensuring enhanced system reliability and resiliency.
Download or print data sheet