- Enterprise-class standalone switch with 1U form
- 176Gbps switching sapacity
- 48 port 10/100/1000 Base-T (RJ-45)
- 4 port 10GBase-R (SFP+)
- Dual pluggable AC or DC power supply module
- Advanced QoS
- Hot swappable fAN
- Management via SNMPv1/v2/v3 and RMON
- User password protected system management
- Data secured through SSH
- Enhanced security through RADIUS and TACACS+
- Remote network management
- User-friendly CLI via console or telnet
- L2/L3/L4 H/W based ACL
EXK-V5648G L2/L3 Switch
The DZS EXK-V5648G is an enterprise-class standalone switch with a 1U form factor that is optimal for data center, campus and branch office environments.
This switch offers 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports and provides high-bandwidth low-latency switching, filtering, and traffic management.
The EXK-V5648G supports LLDP (Link Layer Discovery Protocol) which enables troubleshooting and enhanced network management over multi-vendor environments. Additionally, this high-performance switch also supports LLDP-MED and DHCP snooping for expanded network security.
The EXK-V5648G is equipped with dual PSU slots that can be equipped with redundant modular AC or DC power supply units (PSUs) for enhanced reliability and resiliency.Download or print data sheet