- 128Gbps switching capacity
- 24-GbE (Combo : RJ-45 or SFP) + 4-10GbE(SFP+)
- Supports dual power supplies for redundancy
- Hot swappable fans
- Smart buffer
- Management via SNMPv1/v2/v3 and RMON
- User password protected system management
- Data secured through SSH
- Enhanced security through RADIUS and TACACS+
- Remote network management
- User-friendly CLI via console or telnet
- L2/L3/L4 H/W based ACL
EXK-V5624G L2/L3 Switch
The DZS EXK-V5624G is an enterprise-class standalone switch with a 1U form factor that is optimal for data center, campus and branch office environments.
This switch offers 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports (combo, i.e., RJ-45 or SFP) and provides high-bandwidth low-latency switching, filtering, and traffic management.
The EXK-V5624G supports LLDP (Link Layer Discovery Protocol) which enables troubleshooting and enhanced network management over multi-vendor environments. Additionally, this high-performance switch also supports LLDP-MED and DHCP snooping for expanded network security.
The EXK-V5624G is equipped with dual PSU slots that can be equipped with redundant modular AC or DC power supply units (PSUs) for enhanced reliability and resiliency.Download or print data sheet