Join DASAN Zhone Solutions at the Belden Convergence in the Digital Building Roadshow
Starting May 15, 2018, the DASAN Zhone Solutions (DZS) FiberLAN team will hit the road as part of the Belden Convergence in the Digital Building Roadshow! This national tour will bring together experts to delve into the digital building solutions that support the latest trends in building automation, security, PoE lighting, AV and other converging applications. The tour will stop at the following locations:
- Los Angeles, May 15, 2018
- San Francisco, July 10, 2018
- Dallas, July 19, 2018
- Washington DC, Sept. 13, 2018
- Future dates to be added
DZS will showcase some of its networking technologies that are the foundation of a digital building:
- MXK-F219: This aggregation platform supports fiber-based triple play services in a compact chassis.
- 2101P ONT: A single-port ONT with Power Over Ethernet (PoE) designed for industrial and enterprise applications.
- 2804P ONT: The DZS 2800 series FiberJACK® Active Ethernet ONTs provide the ultimate efficient installation experience for Enterprise and Hospitality deployments requiring secure, zero-footprint wideband access.
- 2608 ONT: DZS’ indoor 2600 series GPON ONTs are standards-based CPEs designed for advanced triple-play deployments in home and business environments.
- 6024 ONT: The 6024T ONTs provide 24 GE LAN ports which can provide PoE power to connected devices such as IP Phones, PTZ cameras, wireless access points, and remote switches.
Join DZS on the road and learn more about networking technologies for digital buildings. Each event is free to attend – register today!