- VDSL2 pair bonding with Profiles 8a/b/c/d, 12a/b or 17a or ADSL2+ Pair Bonding
- VDSL2 single line with profiles 8a/b/c/d, 12a/b, 17a or 30a or ADSL2/2+
- Supports G.Vector and G.INP
- Integrated Gig-E Ethernet port for GPON development
- Supports IEEE 802.11b/g/n WiFi with 2-builtin transmitter and receiver antennae
- High power WiFi (400mW) for better WiFi coverage
- 4 Gig-E LAN Ports
- USB 2.0 Host For DLNA (File and Printer Sharing)
- 3G (WCDMA, CDMA2000, TD-SCDMA) service via USB Dongle
- TR-069 and TR-104
6729-W1 xDSL Pair Bonding 4 PORT WiFi 802.11N (400mW) Gateway
6729-W1 is a most versatile Broadband gateway for service provider that are seeking a single hardware that can support ultra-high bandwidth application using VDSL2 bonding pair technology, Gigabit Ethernet for FTTx or just double the bandwidth for existing ADSL2+ customers.
6729-W1 is one model based on a family of gateways designed for high-end triple-play-ready residential gateway with advanced router and bridge functions that supports multiple WAN interfaces.
Service Provider can deploy the 6700-W1 series in ADSL2 mode while planning to upgrade the network to VDSL2. Using VDSL2 mode, the 6700-W1 series can support downstream connection rate at 100mbps and 50mpbs upstream for triple play application.
Subscriber can enjoy always-on internet service even when DSL service is down by connecting a 3G dongle to one of the USB port provided by the 6700-W1.
ISP can use the same gateway for FTTx deployment by using the Gigabit Ethernet WAN to a GPON device.
Inside the home, the 6700-W1 series plays a central role in interconnecting all networking devices from PC, game consoles to tablet or smart phones to the internet. It provides wireless access to all 802.11 b/g/n devices via a built-in 2×2 MIMO antennae. The built-in DLNA server makes sharing digital multimedia files and USB printer via the USB ports.
6729-W1 comes with removable stands and has optional wall mount bracket for easy mounting.Download or print data sheet