- Ideal form factor for initial EFM & Metro Wi-Fi Deployments
- Compatible with all SHDSL Network Extender products as well as new EFM-compliant Ethernet Access Devices
- SLMS family member supporting industry-leading multimedia traffic management for IP QoS, and rate limiting to support business applications
- Supports Loop Bonding using EFM or pre-standard bonding for maximum deployment flexibility
- Automatic loop bonding for reliable and resilient bonded connections
- Fiber or Copper Fed Ethernet Uplinks with RPR (802.17), RSTP (802.w), or LAG/LACP (802.3ad)
- WebGUI, CLI, SNMP Management
Raptor-XP-170- EFM Access Concentrator: Raptor-XP-170-LP, Raptor-XP-170-WC
Since the introduction of EFM – Ethernet in the First Mile, service providers can now count on the ability to utilize more than one copper pair and carry far more bandwidth over the existing copper infrastructure. By bonding multiple pairs to be used as a single, high capacity link, EFM over copper provides a replacement solution for places where fiber is not available. The Raptor-XP-170 provides the ideal compact form factor and transport solution for applications like EFM over copper, Transparent LAN Services, Cellular Backhaul and Metro WiFi.
LOOP BONDING CAPABILITIES
The Raptor-XP-170 provides 24 individual single copper pair G.SHDSL.bis lines, allowing for data rates ranging from 192Kbps up to 12.7Mbps symmetrical bandwidth per copper pair. It also supports loop bonding, which allows the service provider to bond multiple copper pairs together for bandwidths of over 45Mbps to a single end user using the ETHX CPEs.
INTEROPERABLE WITH A WIDE RANGE OF ENDPOINTS
Its compact design allows easy deployment in remote cabinets and space constrained central offices. The Raptor-XP-170 is compatible with all DZS (N2N) SHDSL Network Extender products – SNEs, EFM-compliant (IEEE 802.3ah) and SHDSL Ethernet Access Devices – ETHXs. It includes industry-leading MTM traffic management providing IP QoS, and rate limiting to support data, video, VoIP, and other symmetrical business applications.
RELIABLE OPTICAL OR COPPER TRANSPORT
The Raptor-XP-170 provides dual copper and fiber uplink interfaces to provide simple cost-effective transport. The dual Ethernet uplink ports allow daisy-chained linear or ring deployments RPR (802.17) to ensure < 50 ms restoration in the event of a ring fault. RSTP (802.w) and Link Aggregation / LACP (802.3ad) provide a full set of complementary protocols for Ethernet network integration.
END-TO-END ACCESS MANAGEMENT
This eXpress Packet family product is designed for easy configuration and management via built-in Web Graphical Interface along with complete NMS integration with the easy-to-use DZS ZMS Management System. The Raptor-XP-170 is fully remote managed, allowing carriers to reduce service turn-up intervals, reduce truck rolls, and ultimately, improve customer service.Download or print data sheet