- Seamless migration from pre-standard Ethernet based SHDSL to full 802.3ah compliance using 2Base-TL and Ethernet OAM.
- Works in the MXK chassis alongside the most flexible family of line cards in the industry
- Compatible with all SHDSL Network Extender products as well as new EFM-compliant Ethernet Access Devices.
- Industry-leading MTM traffic management provides IP QoS, traffic shaping, and dynamic bandwidth allocation to support video, VoIP, and other applications.
- Supports Loop Bonding using EFM or pre-standard bonding for maximum deployment flexibility.
- Automatic loop bonding with hitless adds & drops for reliable and resilient bonded connections.
SHDSL EFM LINE CARD FOR MXK: MXK-EFM-SHDSL-24-NTP, MXK-EFM-SHDSL-24-NTWC
The MXK EFM SHDSL line card (MXK-EFM-SHDSL-24) has been designed to deliver high-speed Ethernet services over SHDSL. The line card provides high-density, EFM-compliant SHDSL aggregation with advanced features such as DZS’s Multimedia Traffic Management (MTM) and fully integrated OAM features for advanced management of Ethernet lines. Supporting both 802.3ah EFM standards as well as DZS’s proprietary Ethernet bonding technologies, the MXK EFM SHDSL line card is the most flexible Ethernet aggregation product available; the dual-mode operation supports all Network Extender SHDSL modems, while at the same time providing a clean aggregation point for new Ethernet Access Devices such as DZS’ EtherXtend 802.3ah compliant EFM modems (ETHX-3444 and ETHX-3484).
The MXK-EFM-SHDSL-24-NTP provides 24 individual single copper pair SHDSL lines, allowing for data rates ranging from 144Kbps up to 5.7Mbps symmetrical bandwidth per port. The MXK-EFM-SHDSL-24 also supports loop bonding (either EFM bonding or Ethernet Loop Bonding), which allows the service provider to bond multiple copper pairs together for bandwidths of over 22Mbps per end user (using the ETHX-3444 CPE) and over 45Mbps to a single end user (using the ETHX-3484 CPE). The MXK-EFM-SHDSL-24-NTP provides network timing for remote devices as well as power on each loop.
The MXK-EFM-SHDSL-24-NTWC provides network timing for remote devices as well as wetting current on each loop.Download or print data sheet