- Available in 1U, 3U and 4U shelves, 19″ or 23″ rack mountable
- Models support 600 or 900 Ohms
- Compliant with ANSI T1.413, T1.424, and ITU-T G992.1, G992.3, G992.5, G.993.1, G.993.2
- “Make before break” Lifeline POTS
- Secondary protection via current and over voltage devices and self resetting lightning/surge suppression
- Electrically and Temperature Hardened to handle remote locations
- Virtually eliminates modem re-syncing errors
5930 POTS/ISDN Splitter with LifeLine
The 5930 Series POTS/ISDN Splitter is used to connect high-speed data lines and voice circuits to local loops using standard Telco 50 pin connectors. The 5930 Shelves are available in 1U, 3U and 4U offering 48, 144, and 192 ports respectively.
In order to meet most of the applications worldwide, the 5930 POTS/ISDN Splitter cards can have 900 or 600 Ohm impedance, compliant with ANSI T1.413, T1.424, and ITU-T G992.1, G992.3, G992.5, G.993.1, G.993.2. Each card has standard level 2 protection to protect against power crosses and lightning surges, greatly reducing the need for manual intervention, and an expensive truck roll.
With the emergence of ADSL2+ and VDSL2 enhanced services like video, the POTS Splitter is a vital part of the network. The innovative design of the 5930 series addresses specific issues that affect video such as crosstalk and ring-trip problems. On top of that, the 5930 series shelves provide make before break life-line POTS. Whenever a card is removed from the shelf, POTS service will be uninterrupted, ensuring critical services like 911 remains available to the end user. Connectivity options are available to allow the 5930 shelves to meet your exact fit and form requirements. Ease of installation is ensured, regardless of your cable dressing requirements. The 5930 is environmentally hardened to handle such locations as remote cabinets, as well as Central Offices.Download or print data sheet