Q4, 2016 Financial Results
- Revenue for the fourth quarter of 2016 was $59.2 million, an increase of $27.6 million from the prior quarter.
- Gross margin at 30.3%
- Operating expenses at $20.5 million
- Non-GAAP Adjusted EBITDA loss of $0.5 million
- Cash balance at $17.9 million
- Cash balance net of debt obligations is negative $4.7 million
To supplement DZS’ consolidated financial statements presented in accordance with GAAP, DZS uses pro forma EBITDA, a non-GAAP measure DASAN Zhone believes is appropriate to enhance an overall understanding of DZS’ past financial performance and prospects for the future. The presentation of this additional information is not meant to be considered in isolation or as a substitute for measures of financial performance prepared in accordance with GAAP. A reconciliation between net loss calculated on a GAAP basis and pro forma EBITDA on a non-GAAP basis is provided in a table immediately following the Unaudited Condensed Consolidated Statements of Operations included in the press release which can be accessed from the link above.